For the second week in a row, it’s Fill in the Blank Friday! via Spabettie! Thanks to Kristina (@spabettie) for the inspiration and the fun list of blanks to fill in 🙂 Dispute any of my answers? Leave it in a comment!
1. My best quality is my loyalty to family and friends. If you’ve had my back then I have yours, pretty much forever.
2. One of my less flattering qualities is my vanity. At least in my opinion, I tend to care too much about how I look.
3. I’d rather be playing at the park or hiking a trail.
4. Something I have been challenged with lately is budgeting my money. I’m not a fan of working for commission, it’s very up and down which drives me crazy.
5. I am looking forward to delicious Thanksgiving dinner with my family, and spending the weekend at home with my girlfriend and my daughter.
6. A super random factoid about me is that I served a day as a Page in the Missouri State House of Representatives when I was in 4th grade.
7. I want to someday travel across the United States visiting all of the Major League Baseball stadiums.